Sign in to follow this  

New Pictures

I thought the aftermarket radiator plastics came in one piece? Is that the stock black on the top, or did you get it that way from UFO? The only thing you need now to really set it off is some black rims. I'm doing mine over the winter, but I have a little different idea if I can get the graphics the way I'm picturing in my head.

Really, that would totally screw up my plan. The US dist for UFO is 30 minutes from me, I guess I'm going to have to make a trip over there to see if all white is available or not. My plan was all white with either red graphics with chrome lettering or Flo green with some colored carbon fiber mixed in. The black would definately change what I wanted to do.

Looks alright, I like them with black and green better though.

Loosk great, What kind of seat is that? Did you get a whole new seat or shape the foam like that?

You guys really have it sweet in the US,I couldn't get my bike to look like that if I tried,parts just no available over here in SA,if somebody knows any diff please let me know.sweet looking bike.cheers.

You guys really have it sweet in the US,I couldn't get my bike to look like that if I tried,parts just no available over here in SA,if somebody knows any diff please let me know.sweet looking bike.cheers.
Call Tuf Powersports at (815) 756-3588 and ask for the UFO guys. They are the distributor of that white plastic and do have them in stock. If your serious they could probably hook you up.

I had a CRF450 in all white and loved the look and the way it turned heads.

Ron, I think I'm gonna have to follow your lead and do mine in white too.

I won't copy your graphics though, I'm thinking I'll go with a more traditional Kawi color scheme. With the right mixture of black and white and some green lettering and/or striping, I think it would look awesome! :thumbsup: