Sign in to follow this  

Cahuilla MX Anyone know whats up?

I even called to be sure. The message said the track would indeed be open, but no mention of the Vet track.

I will probably head up there Sunday.

So anyone go this wekend (Aug. 26-27)? Is the Vet track open? The phone messege says "the track will be open" but does not specify which ones.

you can always e mail them

but is probably a little late for that now

So anyone go this wekend (Aug. 26-27)? Is the Vet track open? The phone messege says "the track will be open" but does not specify which ones.

Both tracks were open on Sunday. Main track watered good, Vet track had slight sprinkle of water. Did (3) laps on Vet. Don't waste your time there. Not prepped and really dusty. Main track was in good shape except I wonder why the large banked turn is gone from bottom of the first downhill. That was one of the best parts of the track. :ride: I asked the girl in the booth what happened last week. She said they were going to modify the track but either equipment or people did'ent work out. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up. I ended up going to Racetown instead. Had a blast on the Vet track there even if it was a little muddy in the flat turns :thumbsup: