Sign in to follow this  

Chatts tomorrow!

Ill be out there on my 05 husky 250f with 513 on the plates and a '03 ktm 250sx. Should be a few losers on quads with me also.

i was there.. I was the one that fell on the yz 250f when i landed sideways and flipped.. I got right up then but im deff feeling it now haha.

You and your buddy were ripping dude. It looked like you just got kicked sideways off the lip. I dont understand how you guys can corner so well at that track. I cant seem to get any traction in some of the corners there so like I can never really get on the gas through them. Oh well, try to let me know next time you guys go out there I just got a membership there so like I can go whenever. Im racing seaford this weekend though.

Yeah dude just let me know when and whatnot and Ill try to get out there.

Later, Matt.

Yeah dude just let me know when and whatnot and Ill try to get out there.

Later, Matt.

Cool man. I'm shooting for Friday at this point so let me know if that works for you. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Steve

Friday is alright for me I wont be able to get there until about 2 or 3 on friday though. Wednesday or thursday i can be there like when they open but doesnt really matter to me.

Sry but Friday is the only good day for me. I'll be there all day though so I guess we can ride whenever you can get there.

Yeah dude its fine with me, thats still plenty of time to get bored with that track.

Yeah dude its fine with me, thats still plenty of time to get bored with that track.

LMAO. I've ridden there so much I can ride the track with duct tape over my goggles and not crash. :thumbsup:

thanks for the compliment.. you were real smooth out there.. i might be able to make it out some time this weeekend ill let you guys know..

if the weather clears up in 2-3 days it should be real good riding down there on friday and saturday, if they keep the sand section open. i may head down

Yeah I know Ryan, I actually might not be able to come on friday at all now. Ill let you guys know later for sure though.

Yeah I know Ryan, I actually might not be able to come on friday at all now. Ill let you guys know later for sure though.

I'll be there either way. Steve, let me know if you're coming and I'll see if I can get jon to bring that FMF pipe.

Yeah I know Ryan, I actually might not be able to come on friday at all now. Ill let you guys know later for sure though.[/quote

cool man, yeah i thought it might be you with the ktm and the husky, mayby ill see you some time at the track, did you get your membership btw

right now weather.com is calling for rain and wind on friday ..hopefully it wont at all, but do you guys think the sand section will be open if it doesnt rain for the rest of the week? last time i went there it wasnt open and it was hot as hell out towards the end of the day.

The rain is being called for Friday night (everywhere except weather.com which also said it was going to rain last thursday and the sun was out all day.) I don't know if the sand will be open. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they can at least get a dozer out on the track for friday. I'm not grooming the whole track by hand.

keep us updated, i want to get in some moto before i go back to prsion (highschool) :thumbsup:

hopefully the weather will hold out