Sign in to follow this  

Calling all my husky brothers

Ive got a race this weekend and I was wonfering if anyone out there would be willing to lend me there open muffler. I have a 2005 tc250 and it came only with the s/a in the crate no mx muffler. I need a good result out there this weekend as it could be my ticket to a pretty serious sponsorship. Anyway I only need it for this sunday and I will give it right back to you. Let me know if anyone would be willing to help me out here. If you arent local I will cover shipping both ways, of course.

Please let me know if you can.

Thanks a ton, Matt #513.

The power difference between the 2 pipes is so minimal I wouldnt worry about it.

In fact, I prefer the quiet can on the TC250s.

Oh ok thanks, I was under the impression that it would be a pretty big jump in power. The sponsorship in the works is with Fast By Ferracci so thats why I wanted just to borrow a pipe. Ultimately I will have A FBF exhaust and whatnot.

I have a used FBF complete system for sale if things dont work out with FBF. It is actually a SIL MOTO system but FBF just buy it from them and rebadege it. You can email me if you want. scott "at" rossrochersales "dot" com

If your just a MX guy and don't trail ride or woods race..... take the can apart and knock the sparky out and put it back together. It should still be quiet and flow a bit better.

Norman