Sign in to follow this  

How about august 25th

WE have 7 going to evart,be at the trail head for 9 a.m...would like to ride bull gap with you but the gang voted evart,if you have a change of heart, hook up with us !! :thumbsup:

WE have 7 going to evart,be at the trail head for 9 a.m...would like to ride bull gap with you but the gang voted evart,if you have a change of heart, hook up with us !! :thumbsup:

I going to be near evart this weekend, I think I'm going to check it out, maybe it's better than that single track through Boon, let you know what I think, leave tonight.

I going to be near evart this weekend, I think I'm going to check it out, maybe it's better than that single track through Boon, let you know what I think, leave tonight.

What's wrong with the single track through Boon? Thats stuff is pretty crazy! :thumbsup:

dennystar

thanks for the offer, but I will be in the Rose City area camping with the family, so I wont be able to make evart.

25year2stroker

What time can you make it? I will be up there the night before and can be ready at just about any time (pending the wifes approval).

What's wrong with the single track through Boon? Thats stuff is pretty crazy! :thumbsup:

I'm riding their as well, shoot I'm riding the rest of the week. :ride:

I'm riding their as well, shoot I'm riding the rest of the week. :ride:

Didn't your mother ever teach you that bragging is not nice...

:thumbsup::applause:

dennystar

thanks for the offer, but I will be in the Rose City area camping with the family, so I wont be able to make evart.

25year2stroker

What time can you make it? I will be up there the night before and can be ready at just about any time (pending the wifes approval).

My "tenative" plan is to leave detroit around +/- noon fri. but one hot job phone call could screw me till fri nite. If the "plan" holds i could be in rose city around 3ish. I don't know if that works for you, if there's a way to get a hold of you let me know i can call you thur. nite/fri morning to confirm.

Crap ! All this riding going on and I have to go to a golf outing on Sat. And I just suck at golf.

Strap the golf bag to the 450 and tell them you brought your own cart :thumbsup:

25year2stroker

How about we plan to meet at the Subway/Gas station at the light in Rose City about 3 on Friday. I will pm you with my cell number, it doesnt normally get reception at our campground, but I should be able to check messages.

Brian

25year2stroker

How about we plan to meet at the Subway/Gas station at the light in Rose City about 3 on Friday. I will pm you with my cell number, it doesnt normally get reception at our campground, but I should be able to check messages.

Brian

Sound's good to me, it's still touch & go right now but im trying square things up by later this afternoon.