Sign in to follow this  

street legal??

hey im not sure if i could find the answer if i searched but does the 450x come with a title?? is it possible to make it street legal in a tough state like ct. also are there problems in the new bikes or just the old ones. sorry i didnt feel like searching because i just had an idea that the 450x could be street legal and dont feel like reading for hours about somthing that isnt possible.

no my kx250 has a vin# but it comes with a certificute of origen. few bikes come with a title. in order to register them in ct you must have a title and no where on it it can say not for highway use. ktm has a loop hole where you can make any of their bikes street legal becuase they come wiht a title and they dont say not for highway use. i was wondering if honda x's came with the same thing

Mine did come with a title, but it says not for highway use. So I am screwed here in Kansas also. Find somebody you know in Colorado (or another state that is not so strict) use there address and get a tag.

YES maybe it would yield better results if you posted a message on the local Co. treasurers office an ask if there is a waver that they would make you sign in person stating that you have made your bike street legal. Or just drive around until you get pulled over then you could ask the state official. He or she might have some good advice. :thumbsup:

Where I live, a brand new bike can have a regular title generated IF you have the bike state inspected before the title is generated. You submit this to the dealer who then has a title generated. Once the title is generated it is good for the life of the bike.

Y'all need to become Utards.