Sign in to follow this  

Free xr200r forks and front wheel

I have a fork setup with triple clamps and a front wheel with brake hub from a 81 xr200r. It also has the handle bars on it which I think might be the stock ones. If anyone is interested, please reply. They are in good condition considering their age and would make good spare parts. And of course they are free.

But wait! There's enough front end parts for everybody! I have a front wheel, brake hub, perch, lever, handguards (one is broken, but usuable), brake cable, rear wheel, and axle (also not in best condition). Everything is for sale, and can be split up however you like. Anything left over is going on Ebay next week. I used to have the long travel forks and triple clamps, but those sold about 10 minutes ago.

If you haven't already sold the rear wheel (and I assume it is an 18") I may be interested. I'm pretty sure it will fit a 1990-2002 swingarm. Do you have pics?

Owyyyyyhee

If you haven't already sold the rear wheel (and I assume it is an 18") I may be interested. I'm pretty sure it will fit a 1990-2002 swingarm. Do you have pics?

Owyyyyyhee

Nope, its a 17" off of a 2001. I can get pics tomorrow or something if you are still interested, but it is in excellent condition. The tire is a nearly brand new IRC VE-33 with at least 90% of tread left. The sprocket still looks great. The spokes spin loose every once in awhile, but that's an easy fix. PM me if you are still interested.

Well, I was hoping for an 18" as I have a nearly new 17" on my 2002. Thanks anyway!

O

I figured....I found a nice one on Ebay a couple weeks ago....that's why I'm selling this one.

What other misc parts do you have for the 1981 XR200R? I have a 1982 XR200R and looking for seat, body plastic, misc hard to find parts

I don't have a spare seat. I do have side plastics. The left side is not to bad, it has a small crack where the mounting part is. The right side has the typical burn hole from the exhaust pipe. Both sides are somewhat faded. I still have the headlight number plate. The lens part is broken. The skid plate may be available, its in good shape, just a couple of small dents on the bottom. Although I think that I would rather sell this part for a reasonable price.

I can't believe nobody has jumped on those. Especially since they are free. I sold mine almost instantly....they shipped out today.

I guess there are times when you can't even give things away. If no one wants them here, maybe I'll try Craig's list.