Sign in to follow this  

Crf230

Is The Crf230 A Good Bike Because I Want A Kx 250 Or A 230

go with the 250 u will be very dissappointed and bored with the 230 considering ur

coming off of a 125

Ya I Ride A 125 Kx

No you dont, You ride a raptor 350 :thumbsup: And i think a 250 is way to much for you. Get the 230

There is a huge difference between a Kx 250 and a CRf230. Either you know this or you are busting balls.

The 230 does not suck. One could say "your" KX250 sucks compared to a CRF450R. In-fact, I would say that. Because I say it sucks given my use, it would not suck universally. It is all a matter of perspective, use, age and attitude you see.

Every car other than a 500hp AWD tarmac rally car for a daily driver sucks by my mind set. Does that mean an Accord or an F150 really sucks, and is of no value to anyone, no.

A CRF230 does not suck, perhaps it sucks for you at your point in life. There is a really big difference. All that said, a KX250 is what I would ride if I were 20 years younger and had an appetite for maintenance and the CRF405f did not exist.

Look into the new KX450. Same power as the 250 two stroke but alot easier to ride.

Good luck!

I was thinking the same thing too. Now we know he is 14 which is about right. He used to post about raptor 350's and this guys english grammer is the same.

I checked his post history and he is making posts on the same topic. Additionally, he used to use the Yamaha AVATAR as well.

I bet his name is Anthony.

no ebeck if ur so smart u would know a little bit about checking his profile to see how long he has been a member and he has barely ever ridin a dirt bike i let him ride my 230 and he crashed in the first 2min and bent my clutch

Wow sorry about your "clutch".

Oh I checked his profile there guy. Member since means nothing as many have a real id for real questions and fake id's for causing problems. I never said I was so smart. You said that. I know this, some of his posts are the same as crfkillas were. Word for word and the others are the exact same topic. That is all I am a saying. It is suspicious. Ehh, maybe all pre teens with no bike think alike? That is possible too i guess.

I also know this, your profile says Michigan and his says california and you have 5 posts. What did you fly your bike out there for him to try? Someone is lying here.

He was a liiiiiiiiiiittle too quick point out profile as some sort of proof if you ask me. Especially for a new user with 5 posts, perhaps you are his new "defender" profile? :thumbsup:

He has posts in thug86's posts in the 2 stroke and jetting forum btw. Either they follow each other or they are the same guy with 2 profiles for obvious reasons.

Post pics of your bent clutch lever.