Sign in to follow this  

Dirtbike + crash + footpeg into bottom of knee = blood

Dude wear knee guards!!! Last year I was screwing around on an SDG without my knee guards and broke my knee cap in HALF!! And had a huge hole in my leg and required two surgeries to fix.

that is why i wear knee guards. when i used to ride bmx, my pedals would tear my shins up like crazy; i have plenty of scars.

I was wearing knee guards... but the peg went through them. I guess they were cheap..

I was wearing knee guards... but the peg went through them. I guess they were cheap..

Dont ever be cheap on ur protection gear, ur health is more important than money :thumbsup:

Ouch! can you imagine what it would have been like if you werent wearing knee guards?

same thing happened to me but the peg went into my ankle... took me about a month to start walking again without crutches. it left an ugly scar too :thumbsup:

I landed on my knee from about 30ft up and completly blew out my knee. Sugeries suck and I still can't lift my foot up due to nerve damage. Now I have a pair of knee braces that cost 700$. If I was wearing some knee pads maybe I would of had a chance.