Sign in to follow this  

TTR125 quick fork conversion ???? Please Help!!!

Hi, If I have the kx85 fork, and I buy the kx85 brakes, will the stock ttt125L wheel fit, or will you have to buy the kx wheel. Or the same for the yz85 forks and brake. Thanks

With the YZ 85 forks, the stock 19" wheel will fit. you will need an extra washer or 2, and a yz85 axle. Same with the brake caliper. 2 washers on each bolt to make it line up right.

Hi, If I have the kx85 fork, and I buy the kx85 brakes, will the stock ttt125L wheel fit, or will you have to buy the kx wheel. Or the same for the yz85 forks and brake. Thanks

Why are you asking? Don't you have the KX85 forks that your selling right now on the other thread? You said you had them on your bike for a year or so.. Did you change your mind and decide to keep the forks??

Why are you asking? Don't you have the KX85 forks that your selling right now on the other thread? You said you had them on your bike for a year or so.. Did you change your mind and decide to keep the forks??

Maybe he's asking for a potential buyer.

That is exactly right, I am asking for a potential buyer. You guys are so smart! Do you guys think I should still mod my ttr, after I make enough money for the school year? I think I might get a job so I don't have to sell parts, or even a bike.