Sign in to follow this  

looking for used/reconditioned cylinder 360

I'm looking for either a used or reconditioned cylinder for a Husky 360. Anything from 92 thru 2002 should work. I can get one from R&D in Australia but it won't be available for 6 weeks and I was hoping to take the bike to CO in 2 weeks.

Thanks,

Bob

Looks like the good folks paying attention on TT are gonna get me set up. Things are definitely looking up for my Colorado trip next week. And they said it would be hard to get parts for a Husky.

Thanks to you huskynw.

Bob

Guy was parting out an '01 on ebay last week.

I can ask if he has the cylinder.

Thanks but I already have a cylinder from huskynw. I saw that and would have jumped on it but TT already came through. I have no clue what happened to my cylinder. I posted some pics a bit ago where the ring groove gave way to the head bolts. Looked like they were getting blown out in all spots. Halls said they never saw that happen but I can see how it could. All the 2 strokes have helicoils installed for the head bolts by the factory. Apparently the head bolt pattern for the 250 is the same as the 360 so with the bigger bore, there is less clearance between the inner o-ring and the head bolts. I kind of think my bike may have had some catastrophic internal explosion at some point to do that kind of damage but since it was used, I'll never know.

SO, I'm done with used bikes as my main ride and will be picking up a new TE 450 on thursday.