Sign in to follow this  

LOL...the mud clip.

haha the announcers were great dude that sucks haha the lites the hole time were going like 5 mph the race

lol the best part is when bubbles hauls butt up that hill for the second time and gets tossed off

lol i saw it on OLN and was laughing the whole time :applause: :applause: :applause: yea when bubba when up the hill second time and fell off it was really funny :applause: :applause:

anyways it was a good race and congrats to Ricky on lapping the entire field :ride::thumbsup:

That is what makes MX fun to watch. Big air=boring.... seen it a million times. This stuff is right up there with watching football players in the snow/rain. You don't know what's going to happen.

How did i miss this on OLN damn it that looked like a hella of a race

i wonder if David Knight was racing that race how he'd have done.

Well it's good to see a real moto **MUD**, where you can clearly see not all the big boys can handle all situations...

Honestly perfectly placed doubles and triples with a few turns in there is not MOTO IMO.....

It is what it is but not anything like real world riding.

I LIKE MUD!!!!

hahha that was awesome. ive never seen bubba go so slow. :applause::applause::ride: that was funnier than goon riding! :thumbsup:

That was pretty smart of DV to use bubba's bike as traction. I think they all forgot "an ounce of momentum is worth a pound of traction".

I liked when DV shot up the hill and almost ran into the guy in the yellow rain suit. :thumbsup: