Sign in to follow this  

Training Benefit Event to support fallen rider (AL)8/26/06

I am posting this for a friend.

Some of you might be familiar with Chase Borders, a local Alabama A rider who was badly injured in a motocross crash a few months ago. Chase is a great kid (dad is Johnny Borders of Renegade Suspension and Monster Mountain) and the kid is paralyzed now because of the accident. He has been in the hospital for months.

The medical bills are simply astronomical. The riding school listed below is to raise money to help the Borders family out with the medical costs.

They have only a few spots left (and the ride is this coming weekend) so call Tom Brinkman asap if you want to support a great cause and get some quality training to improve your riding skills. Contact info is listed at the bottom.

I do not know anything else about this event other than what is posted so please contact Tom if you have any questions.

-----------------------------------

Right now we have a few slots left for the school--which is good for the 15 that have signed up. They will get alot of attention from local Alabama Pro Riders Drew Askew and Chad Ward. But that's not so good for fund raising purposes. If you're sitting on the fence and can't make up your mind, here are the Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Sign Up:

Number 10: The low low cost of $250 dollars.

Number 9: We're going to feed you.

Number 8: The new track changes at Monster Mountain are awesome!

Number 7: We're giving away an autographed "Brock Sellards" jersey

Number 6: We're giving away an autographed "Bob Hannah" t-shirt and poster.

Number 5: You'll get new skills you can use.

Number 4: Chad and Drew are both awesome riders and quality instructors.

Number 3: Chase's dad, Johnny will be there to see everyone (and do free suspension set-ups for all participants)

Number 2: I will be there taking pictures you can then show off at work or school!

And the NUMBER ONE REASON to sign up for the school:

To help Chase Borders in his recovery effort!

Call me or send me an e-mail to sign up--we sure would like to fill these

last 15 slots.

phone: 334-318-8251

email: tom_brinkman@charter.net

location website: http://www.monstermx.com

ChaseMMFlyerWebPhoto.jpg

Chase and Johnny need our support and prayers.

Have fun this weekend & good luck with the class!