Matt228..........New bike????????

HAHAHAHAHAHA its your turn. :thumbsup:

Did you sell your old one yet?

Did you order the new one yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHA its your turn. :ride:

Did you sell your old one yet?

Did you order the new one yet?

No and no :thumbsup:

I'm leaning towards getting an '06 KXF450 since RCR shot me a great price on one.

What do I need another gear for? It will only weigh me down right?

Although, the 450's on our trail ride seemed to have a hard time with that hill! Maybe I'll just keep my 250! :thumbsup:

What do I need another gear for? It will only weigh me down right?

The extra gear is good for the woods....but then again, why would you want to ride in the woods? :ride:

Those woods guys are kind of creepy....what happens in the woods.... :thumbsup:

Matt I think this bike suits you best.

It made this guy happy.

I owned one of those......................for about 5 months :thumbsup:

Yeah I don't ride enough woods anymore to justify that as a good reason to get the '07.

Plus the money I'll save by getting the '06 will be spent on bars, maybe a stepped seat and getting the suspension dialed in :thumbsup:

Who cares if they're under weight....they vibrate worse than your mom's supercharged D-cell.....

nevermind

The minute KTM signed the Alessi clan sealed my never owning one of their bikes. No way will my dollars go to support that family in any shape, form, or matter.

Although, the 450's on our trail ride seemed to have a hard time with that hill! Maybe I'll just keep my 250! :thumbsup:

I assure you that I have not had any issues on hill climbs with the 06 kx450. Me and Shuck went all thru ottawa's trail one saturday when it was raining.

Are you trying to say it had more to do with the guys on the bike?! :thumbsup::ride::applause:

if you havent ridden trails much they can be very difficult especially if the person you are following is an avid woods rider.

if you havent ridden trails much they can be very difficult especially if the person you are following is an avid woods rider.

Good thing I was riding behind Kev, from what I hear, he barely rides at all anymore :thumbsup:

Are you trying to say it had more to do with the guys on the bike?! :thumbsup::ride::applause:
Someone has another dirt bath coming. :applause::applause:

Good thing I was riding behind Kev, from what I hear, he barely rides at all anymore :applause:

:applause: .................my life has been hell for the last 6 mos. :applause::applause:

That will change soon though. :thumbsup::ride: