Sign in to follow this  

put dynojet and yosh rc3 on last night

Used Eddie's jetting numbers... big difference. Putting the carb back sucked as I had a hard time getting the boot back in... had to take off the subframe. The yosh was not as loud as I thought it would be. I didn't see any insert when taking off the spark inhibitor so I'm assuming it's fully opened. Is that a valid assumption?

If the "spark inhibitor" or spark arrestor is a long tube, than that is the insert. If the spark arrester is just screen and nothing else, than it is wide open.

If the "spark inhibitor" or spark arrestor is a long tube, than that is the insert. If the spark arrester is just screen and nothing else, than it is wide open.

I guess the insert didn't come with mine then. It's loud, but not as bad as I thought.... and yes "spark arrester", just couldn't think of the term at the time. The bike rocks now :thumbsup::ride: Next thing in the money pit will probably be the Hot Cams.

You don't think its loud full open? Geesh, i like loud bikes, and mine full open is just short of ridiculous. Makes power though :thumbsup:

I guess........ Next thing in the money pit will probably be the Hot Cams.

Maybe spendy but it feels soooo goOOooood :thumbsup: