Sign in to follow this  

I forgot what this stuff was called

Possibly hero dirt? Well maybe not HERO but it was sill very nice. Not a bit of dry stuff and no dust.

07-28-06036.jpg

What a great ride. We did 38 miles in about 2-1/2 hours. The only problem was this

clutchcover2.jpg

clutchcover.jpg

Decomposed granite.

Sorry about your cracked case.

Looks like Rampart or Woodland to me.

Yeah, it's straight-line "Hero Dirt" when wet.

But when your front wheel hits some buried rock then it's a anybody's guess which way that bike will go.

Ride em' cowboy !

Eeee-haaa !

:thumbsup:

Decomposed granite.

Sorry about your cracked case.

Looks like Rampart or Woodland to me.

Yeah, it's straight-line "Hero Dirt" when wet.

But when your front wheel hits some buried rock then it's a anybody's guess which way that bike will go.

Ride em' cowboy !

Eeee-haaa !

:thumbsup:

Good guess but you are not correct. We went riding and only passed about 6-8 riders all day long and that includes a pack of four quads at on time.

I crashed on some wet tree roots and the bike fell on a rock on the trail.

So, where was this at?

You know exactly where it's at I invited you there. LOL

Blizzard pass trail, Grand Lake

That's what I thought. Wish I could've gone, but the wife had her race on sat and I couldn't make two trips over there. I'll have to check it out sometime. Maybe this weekend...

I'm waiting on a new clutch cover so my bike is out of commission untill next week. Are you going to do any of the TT rally rides? I'm going to rampart and possibly IMI

c'mon, you can duct tape that and it will be fine.

Don't know about the rallys. Most likely not unless it is a small gathering. Would Like to do the Terry Peak race, but got other stuff going on with the house. BTW, the roof is done...Next time I will have them delivered...48 bundles of 30 yr shingles from the truck to the roof is to much fun, even for me

c'mon, you can duct tape that and it will be fine.

Don't know about the rallys. Most likely not unless it is a small gathering. Would Like to do the Terry Peak race, but got other stuff going on with the house. BTW, the roof is done...Next time I will have them delivered...48 bundles of 30 yr shingles from the truck to the roof is to much fun, even for me

That's some serious work you did there. Your calves should be rocks. Well you said you wanted to get back in to better shape that should help.

As far as the rally it's looking like about 30 riders with different groups for different ride paces and skill level. If you get a chance you should come. We could even carpool from my place if you want.

Ahhh... the stuff dirt-bike dreams are made of.

21260878016deed367627bc8dd86fe8d7e24ca4e16283403338751cf.jpg

Perfect traction, no dust.... makes me want to go 'punch the clown'. :thumbsup::ride: