Sign in to follow this  

Lookout USA, dusty klatt is on the way!

well dusty klatt just won the canadian national series in the 250/450 class in his FIRST full season and let me tell you..he is on fire!

he pretty much smoked everyone all year long including JSR. rumor is that hes off to the usa next year. keep an eye out for this kid, with another winter ahead to train and get faster hes going to be a force in the states. :thumbsup::ride:

walton_klattcelebration.jpg

Hopefully he's a good example to kids and fast as all get out. Both of which are good for the sport!

He's already taken some pretty bad whoopins in supercross this year. The nationals ain't candian mx, though they are very entertaining to watch.

cool,

Doesnt his name sound SO dirty to anyone else, have been watching him for a few years, should be interesting to see...

well dusty klatt just won the canadian national series in the 250/450 class in his FIRST full season and let me tell you..he is on fire!

he pretty much smoked everyone all year long including JSR. rumor is that hes off to the usa next year. keep an eye out for this kid, with another winter ahead to train and get faster hes going to be a force in the states. :thumbsup::ride:

walton_klattcelebration.jpg

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Congrats to Dusty, but he'll be lucky to crack the top ten in the U.S; he got smoked in SX. Might do okay in Europe if he went there though.

My .02 cents.

Neil.

this is exactly why i posted this, because when he does do a top 10 i will bring this post back and laugh at all of you.

yes he got smoked in sx(and probably will again), but sx is no outdoors. hes pretty fast on a 250f but i would put money that he could get a top 10 in the 450 class down in the states. i think it was last year or the year before that him and his dad started travelling across canada and then blackfoot picked him up.

anyway only time will tell. :thumbsup: but im willing to bet that canada will have a solid top 10 guy down there :applause: also dont forget that he was beating JSR by like 30 seconds this year and JSR has a few top 10's and even a 6th place finish down there. :ride:

I Like Dusty I just don't know how fast he will be in the states. JSR is a sandbagger just like Evert. At 38 years old Doug Debach handed JSR his A$$ in Canada.

The 450F class isn't as deep as the 250F class. He could probably do it in the fo fitty class but not the two fitty class. It's just to deep with talent.

Nice to see new talent come in. BUT, and no offense to the guys up there, because god knows I can't hold a candle to them, but there is NO WHERE near the talent in the Canadian nationals as there is here.

JSR was racing in the states when Dubach won the Canadian series so It'd be pretty hard to hand someone their ass who's racing a different series. He's even finished 9th overall in the ama 250 nationals. As for Dusty Klatt, he's the real deal too. I guess everybody forgot that he holeshot the MXDN last year, beating EVERYBODY in the world to the first turn and nobody knew who the hell he was, and that was when he was just getting started as a factory guy. Now he's got a good year under his belt and is hauling ass outdoors. I think top 10 in the ama 450 class shouldn't be a problem for him.

Nice to see new talent come in. BUT, and no offense to the guys up there, because god knows I can't hold a candle to them, but there is NO WHERE near the talent in the Canadian nationals as there is here.

Now if you look at the ratio of Good Mxers in Canada, which has a population of what 35 mill and the states where I am not sure how many people they have over 200 mill i think and look how good they are. I think Canada is doing pretty good :thumbsup:

Now if you look at the ratio of Good Mxers in Canada, which has a population of what 35 mill and the states where I am not sure how many people they have over 200 mill i think and look how good they are. I think Canada is doing pretty good :thumbsup:

Again, I didn't mean to make it sound like there is NO talent up there. But here is a good comparison. Alot of AMA guys the are at or near the Top 10 go rode up there and are front runners.

Did he even qualify for a main event in supercross??

Ahhh.. I'm sure he's fast.. I guess... I'd be shocked if he got top 10.

As for Dusty Klatt, he's the real deal too. I guess everybody forgot that he holeshot the MXDN last year, beating EVERYBODY in the world to the first turn and nobody knew who the hell he was, and that was when he was just getting started as a factory guy.

WOW !! Maybe the AMA will have 300 yard drag races just for him. Geez....

There's alot of guys that can pull a holeshot. Heck I used to get one sometimes but that don't mean nothing at the end. :thumbsup:

solid top 10 conteder, i think darcy lange is canadien, he might be more to brag about, in sx anyways..he got 5th or 6th at A1 and hes a fulltime ax racer