Sign in to follow this  

North Georgia area riders

I am looking for some people to ride with in the N.Ga area, anyone interested PM me :thumbsup:

i posted awhile back that we're going to highlands/kentuck/houston valley labor day wknd. you said something about being at houston valley that wknd, your more than welcome to join in. highlands just about an hour south of houston valley,we'll be at highland sat. the 2nd and either highland or kentuck sun,and up to houston mon the 4th:thumbsup:

Hey mountainman how you doing? I may be going to NC the labor day weekend but it aint for certain at this point yet,you said you would be at highlands on Sat. where is that I am about 30 minutes south of houston

valley,if I am in town that weekend I wont be able to make it to Houston Valley on Monday,kids are out of school that day and all, all I have is Sat,or Sunday. Please let me know where highlands is.

i'm a just fine n' dandy. highlands is in cedartown,just south of rome. i'm surprised you don't know where it is,sounds like you live within 20 miles of it! :thumbsup:

Hey Mountainman,looks like I will be in NC this weekend(hope enrnesto moves through by Sat). But I am fairly new to the area and not sure where all the good places are here,I am about 45 minutes east of Rome.Anyways mabe we can catch up some time this fall at Brown,ride on Brother and stay safe