Sign in to follow this  

AMA supermoto at Invesco Field 08-25,26

Is any one going? I was thinking about going on Saturday. Does any one know where to get tickets? Can you just get them there?

You can get tickets there. $25 for one day or $40 for both. I am going friday, they are calling for rain on saturday. Should be fun either day!!

Is any one going? I was thinking about going on Saturday. Does any one know where to get tickets? Can you just get them there?

I'm glad to see this posted again. I didn't mark my calendar and I really want to go. I have conflicts on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday, though.

Do you have a schedule of events for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

No races on sunday

SCHEDULE: Friday, Aug. 25 – Practice begins at 1:00 p.m. Timed qualifying from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last Chance Qualifiers at 6:00 p.m. Opening Ceremonies at 6:30 p.m. Superpole at 6:45 p.m. Final events begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26 -- Practice begins at 9:15 am. Timed qualifying from 10:00 a.m. to Noon. Last Chance Qualifiers at 1:00 p.m. Opening Ceremonies at 1:30 p.m. Superpole at 1:45 p.m. Final events begin at 2:30 p.m.

TICKETS: Adult Friday only - $25; Adult Saturday only - $25; Adult 2 day - $40; Kids 12 and under - $5.

No races on sunday

SCHEDULE: Friday, Aug. 25 – Practice begins at 1:00 p.m. Timed qualifying from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last Chance Qualifiers at 6:00 p.m. Opening Ceremonies at 6:30 p.m. Superpole at 6:45 p.m. Final events begin at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 26 -- Practice begins at 9:15 am. Timed qualifying from 10:00 a.m. to Noon. Last Chance Qualifiers at 1:00 p.m. Opening Ceremonies at 1:30 p.m. Superpole at 1:45 p.m. Final events begin at 2:30 p.m.

TICKETS: Adult Friday only - $25; Adult Saturday only - $25; Adult 2 day - $40; Kids 12 and under - $5.

Thanks a ton!

What exactly is "Superpole?" I've heard that expression before, in WSB I think, but never understood it. I thought it was pole qualifying between the first and second race of the weekend.

BTW, we may be able to make it down there by 5:30 or so on Friday. So, we'd plan on watching the events and then hitting Rocky Mountain Diner or My Brother's Bar for dinner. If anyone wants to join us, you're more than welcome.

I think that it's how they place all the guys who qualify for the race or possibly a chance to better you chances of getting the pole position.

historically,yes unless its flooding.

but you never know with the ama.

if anyone is roaming the pits,be sure and introduce yourselves.