Sign in to follow this  

05 Yz-125 More???

My boy is currently riding this bike, he has been having great success here locally, but as with everything he needs "MORE,MORE ,MORE!!"

I just did the top end w/Weisco Piston it has vforce reeds,PC pipe and I went up 2 teeth on the rear sprocket What would be logical next step to get that MORE MORE MORE We race MX by the way!

When we went to the "big" bike of the 85s , thats the first thing we did , sent the forks and shock to TOTAL CONTROL Thanks

try an icat system. it runs about $200 but adds power everywhere

try an icat system. it runs about $200 but adds power everywhere

Does it really work?

What bikes have you tried it on?

Thanks.

KH

If he is throwing the bike around at will why would you spend money doing this,

That first ^^^ then porting/head mods w/maybe a big bore.
, just get him a 250. If he's not ready for the 250 now, it sounds like he will be in a few months.

On my sons YZ125 we used VP ultimate2. It has lots of oxygen which is good for power. I also installed the powernow set up , boyesen water pump impellar and cover, a K&N filter, vented fender and number plate, Some water wetter in the radiator, and 2two cool in the trans. The bike ran great and never broke. I was able to go back to stock gearing with the added power from this setup. Plus you can sell or use all this stuff on your next bike. Good Luck!!