Sign in to follow this  

Need Advice, I wanna sell my DRZ for a Fullcross

I posted the same one in DRZ forum but they don't seem to bother :thumbsup:

I went riding, got really tired of my bike. Not that I don't like it but I would definitively have more fun with a Fullcross. I'm just tired of handling that 300Pnd bike. I Wanna Fly!!!

So I was wondering how much I could have for mine. It's a 2005 DRZ-s

-I bough it brand new.

-Full Yosh pipe on

-Dynojet stage 1(3x3)

-K&N Filter

-CSC CaseGuard

-Renthal Bar

-Smaller front sprocket 13, still got the 15

-MAyers Handgard

-Acerbis Brake light and smaller front signal light not sure about the brand

-Mileage is about 3000Km (1875 Miles).

Specify Can or US dollar please.

And I was thinking of getting a Fullcross thumper, new or use I'm not to sure yet. I really like the RMZ 450 but I saw the new YZ450F white, damn nice! could I get some feed back on the those. Honda/Kawa/Yammy/suzu.. any info is Gewd!

Thanks All!!!

I posted the same one in DRZ forum but they don't seem to bother :thumbsup:

I went riding, got really tired of my bike. Not that I don't like it but I would definitively have more fun with a Fullcross. I'm just tired of handling that 300Pnd bike. I Wanna Fly!!!

So I was wondering how much I could have for mine. It's a 2005 DRZ-s

-I bough it brand new.

-Full Yosh pipe on

-Dynojet stage 1(3x3)

-K&N Filter

-CSC CaseGuard

-Renthal Bar

-Smaller front sprocket 13, still got the 15

-MAyers Handgard

-Acerbis Brake light and smaller front signal light not sure about the brand

-Mileage is about 3000Km (1875 Miles).

Specify Can or US dollar please.

And I was thinking of getting a Fullcross thumper, new or use I'm not to sure yet. I really like the RMZ 450 but I saw the new YZ450F white, damn nice! could I get some feed back on the those. Honda/Kawa/Yammy/suzu.. any info is Gewd!

Thanks All!!!

The 450's will be lighter than the DRZ, ever considered a 250F? I had the '04 KX250F, and am currently riding the '05 YZ250F, and you want to talk about a fun bike, holy shit! Light, nimble, and plenty of power for whateve you want to do. And, doesn't tire you out as much as the bigger thumpers.

BTW, the bigger bikes are a hell of a lot of fun too, can't go wrong either way.

Become a member of Ebay, go into completed listings and you will get a good idea what you will get for it. I have sold a few bikes on Ebay it is the way to go. The only thing easier is to sell it to some one you know.