Sign in to follow this  

Suspension Settings

what i don't understand is, you guys get back a suspension from a tuner and then ask for the settings... :thumbsup:

first of all it should already be pre-set

and if not the very first thing i'd do is ask the tuner, since he was the one who did the suspension for me

nobody here knows whatr work has been done, whether shims and/or springs have been changed etc. so who else should know it and give you best advise if not the tuner?

Well, good luck when calling Race Tech. There customer service is less than stellar :thumbsup:

I guessing you bought this bike recently from someone who had the suspension done. I would call the person you bought it from and ask them for what his riding ability and rider weight it was set for. Then try and call Race Tech and go from there. If there is a drastic weight difference from the guy you bought it from you might need to change spring rates. Other than that, just make sure you set your sag and adjust your clickers from the standard setting that should be on a sticker located on one of the forks. Just put the clickers back to position at stated there and go from there while at the track. This is also assuming your spring rates are correct.