Sign in to follow this  

PAX on Sunday 8/27

I was planning on going to bithlo sunday but I guess not now. Pax is an option for me ill let you know. I need to get on the bike. It has been way to long.

Count me in! I didn't have anyone to ride with this weekend and wanted to get back to PAX so that will work great!!

Im game to. I can handle the rain as long as it doesnt down pour or the track isnt a mud fest all over. Ill also be bringing my son ryan and also my little brother hes on a kx 65.

Ill be parked in the front by the kids track under the overhang since my son and brother will be riding there. Look for a Lifted Red 4 dr F-150 W/ a RMZ-450 #154

Right on, I have a TTR125 that I run at the pit track in between big bike laps so I'll see ya.

Roll call....

I'll be there b4 10am....

Scott - un #'d YZ250F and modded TTR125.

Silver Trailblazer, trying to park under pines across from first stand at big track.

Ill try to be there also early. Ill be parked by the kids track.

Red lifted 4dr F-150 with RMZ-450 #154 KX65 #11 JR50 no #

I'll be there, silver colorado parked by robbie. (I finally got an ezup tent so we can have more shade)

I'm a tent owner too. I think I am flying solo tomorrow so maybe I will park by you guys and we can make a tent city.

Carl,

You can ride up with me man will make due. It will be me ryan my little bro and you. My brother has a Kx 65 so I am sure we can make it happen. I also can take the training wheels off of ryans to make more room. Ill take the stereo out also so the gear can go in the back. theres no sense of you driving all that way when I am going up and you pass within 2 minutes of my house on the hwy.

I don't think there's anyway to make 4 bikes fit in your truck with all the gear. Maybe another time we'll carpool, but I'll drive myself this time to make it easier.

Carl,

All is still good I got plenty of room for everything now. Ill be up and waiting for you in the morning. I need to do my oil change, filter, and chain on my bike since I am to damn lazy to do it tonight since I just got home. I called Pax earlier today around 5:30 or so and they were closed for the sat ( today ) practice from the rain the recieved on Fri. But the message said they would be open for the sunday 10-5 practice and the track would be in great condition. I am also bringing an enclosed trailer with some more bikes in it. So look for my truck and the trailer with a Keep'em Running logo on the side of it. See you all in the A.M.