Sign in to follow this  

PRO X titanium valves?

Hey, has anybody here tried pro-x titanium exhaust and inlet valves in they're crf250? are they good?

they're on the pro-x website. they're made in europe and are double the price of stock valves. ive just installed a set of intakes so i guess ill find out soon.

here in nz they retail at $500 usd for the whole set. so i guess more than double what stock cost. here stock intakes are $50 usd each.

maybe these prox valves are real good at that price. ha.

where do u get those xceldynes from at that price?

i guess we pay xtra for the shipping and stuff. im surprised prox valves arent more common in the US. be interesting to see how much they are over there.

we asked some guy at white bro's what prox where like and they wouldn't say, but i think they knew

Pro-x is from your side of the pond if i am not mistaken. I have to look threw my favorites to find the web site that sells the xceldynes. i am actually going to skip both and get rhc's titanium valve and spring combo. not sure what they cost but everyone on here who has them say they are great. no dissatified customers around here.

i am mistaken about the pond comment. i forgot where new zealand was. i apologize. pro-x is from europe not the us if i am not mistaken.

Wow 153 a valve. There nice but not that nice. If bullant47 can pay around 490 usd in australia for a set and its a us company we are getting screwed. Thats 612 a set from cv4. Bullant where did you get your valves?

Wow 153 a valve. There nice but not that nice. If bullant47 can pay around 490 usd in australia for a set and its a us company we are getting screwed. Thats 612 a set from cv4. Bullant where did you get your valves?

he said he got them from RAMS.... whatever that is :thumbsup:

Rams Head Service

2/46 Mileham Street

Windsor NSW 2756

Ph:02 4577 6099