Sign in to follow this  

Coolest Dude on the Planet

NO, its like 1 year 2 months ago!!!! can't you count? :applause::applause::applause::applause:

hahahahaha

oh im sorry i must have been to busy to count because i was signing papers for my Factory Gas Gas team :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Wow you guys are nice the kids probably going to cry when he sees this. How much different than him were you when you were 14? Sure hes a liar, but stop the bashing there.

Wow you guys are nice the kids probably going to cry when he sees this. How much different than him were you when you were 14? Sure hes a liar, but stop the bashing there.

I wasn't a liar. I hate liars more than anything...at any age. It's public whoopin's like this one that might teach him a lesson.

Well it probably took alot of convincing to get his parents to let him join TT. He hasnt posted for a week, must have really go to him, I guess you were right.

I cant help but say this........HAHAHAHHA

I read about half the thread and heres what I have to say:

1996cr125- you are a lying &%$#@!. shut up.

friday- you are no better. you keep bragging about how much better you are then everyone else. i dont doubt that you are, but you're letting it go to your head. have a little modesty. you're making the goons like me feel bad. :thumbsup:

I think that thread should be re-named "teeny bopper central"

bunch of dumb little kids.

I'm not saying it wasnt funny though. :ride:

yeah i think you are right there were sometimes on that thread that it came across as i being alittle cocky but was also trying to prove a point that i wasn't full of sh!%. also if you read it agian i never said anything that was really bragging, they were all facts, but im sorry for making you feel bad :applause: