Sign in to follow this  

Riding pics from Georgia..(DUW)

Here are a few pics from the track last weekend. The track is called Motocross Country Club or some people know it as "Andy's Track". It's located in Hogansville, Ga, about 40 minutes south of Atlanta. A friend of mine took all of these with a Cannon digital. Let me know what you guys think....

WebMXCC10.jpg

WebMXCC3.jpg

WebMXCC16.jpg

WebMXCC9.jpg

WebMXCC5.jpg

WebMXCC14.jpg

WebMXCC17.jpg

And an "artsy" one...

WebMXBW2.jpg

Oh yeah...that good old glue-goo that is Georgia red clay. I have yet to find anything that it won't stick to!

Love the 3rd pick from the top...the optical illusion makes it one that you can't avoid the double take!

Love the 3rd pick from the top...the optical illusion makes it one that you can't avoid the double take!

Yeah, that was the watering truck in the foreground. He did a nice job with that one. BTW, where in GA are you? I'm in Newnan.

Lil"burn"...sorry, fireman...couldn't help myself!

Ever been to Durhamtown? Love their pro-shop. Bought a new pair of Tech-8's there for $279. I searched everywhere for those boots...the lowest price I could find anywhere else was $325. Good thing I don't live closer, my wife would kill me before I could bankrupt us!

Nope, never been to Durhamtown. I have heard a lot about it, but never been there.

Nope, never been to Durhamtown. I have heard a lot about it, but never been there.

You'd like it. Only met one person that said they didn't like it, and his opinion doesn't count, considering that he rides a PINK RT185 :thumbsup::applause:

D'town is great...couldn't ask for more ride variety. And the girls in the proshop sure are easy on the eyes...