Sign in to follow this  

Walnut?

I'll probably be there watching my brother race and trying to sell my bike. I don't want to race it and risk f*cking it up :thumbsup:

Look for my bike up front by the finish line jump and me riding around on a minibike or scooter :ride:

Who's racing this weekend?

I'm hopeing to be there Sunday :ride: , gotta work Saturday :thumbsup:

I'll look for ya HOGIE. Usual parking spot?

Hopefully!!!

Repairs are still in the proccess. I just called pro source and all the parts are in except some screws and the counter balancer bearing. hopefully I can go get tem tommorow and get the bike together friday night. If not I am borrowing my buddys 250f. I took it to joliet on tuesday and had allot of fun on it. I think I am gonna race it this weekend even if I have my bike I will just race both. It will look just like mine if I am on it cause its yellow and will have my plates on it.

I usualy run 250c and schoolboy, but this weekend I will be runnin 125c my 450 parts arent all in so I will be ridin a buddys bike. I put my plates on it so I will be runnin goo old 951. Hope to see some of you out there.

I'm racing the Hare Scramble at FVOR sunday, so there all you MX guys :thumbsup:

MXers that think they can ride hare scrambles suck. They break fingers. And bikes. but they are fun.

Fixed.

Husky, hare scrambles are great for off series weekends to work on your conditioning and bike control. No, they will never be as much fun as a motocross race to us track guys, but they are great for working on your conditioning and bike control.

Their kind of like women, they serve a purpose. Not always the purpose we want, but they serve a purpose.

Yeah I have done 4-5 hare scrambles all ectermely fun but I alway eighther break me or the bike in them. Also walnut has canceled this wekend I am reealy bummed. I wouldve loved a mudd race but the track is flooded. we ran practice then bob canceled.

Really, we didn't get much rain here at all. I wish I could go ride with you guys. Wife's birthday today so I better be a good boy, like I know how to do that.