Sign in to follow this  

My 4 year old Trick Dual Sport kit is still

SOOOOO much better than anything else I have seen my friends use on their bikes. We have 4 KTM's and one yamaha in our group. A couple of "factory" KTM kits, and a few Baja Design kits in the group. I am the only one that is ALWAYS lit and legal. I have taken advantage of the quick removal (less than a minute) of the DS kit on manty occasions when we were riding single track only and have never had a problem. I have added a few mods to my kit over the years to fit my quirks, and they have been extremely accessible and helpful. While I am on the subject of things I love about my bike, I LOVE my Rekluse clutch. In fact I am sure it makes me faster, and my hair is getting thicker! :thumbsup:

We like em too Allie durable and clean set up. If you ever get a chance to meet Dale, the owner of Trick, do it. He's a mad scientist in a 80's rocker body. (I know he reads these posts!)

I'm glad to hear that there are reliable dual-sport kits out there. I have always heard good things about Trick Dual Sport.

Allie, are you on the Yamaha or one of the KTMs?

We like em too Allie durable and clean set up. If you ever get a chance to meet Dale, the owner of Trick, do it. He's a mad scientist in a 80's rocker body. (I know he reads these posts!)

I agree with everything on the kit! But an "80's rocker body"????? :thumbsup:

But now that I think about it you're right! Compare this picture of Dale to this famous rocker and you decide!

http://www.davidleeroth.com/galleries/photos.php?photo=DAVE2

http://www.davidleeroth.com/galleries/photos.php?photo=scan06