Sign in to follow this  

Angel Fire results.

does anyone know why the results for the Angel Fire race have been taken off of the weberacing website? I noticed today that rmec finally posted the results and I noticed that the open c scores were wrong, but I can not check them against the weberacing website scores. Does anyone know what the deal is?

does anyone know why the results for the Angel Fire race have been taken off of the weberacing website? I noticed today that rmec finally posted the results and I noticed that the open c scores were wrong, but I can not check them against the weberacing website scores. Does anyone know what the deal is?

We are having major problems with our server. We had to start over on the results page, the links would shoot you all over the place. Our scorekeepers priority was the bullhollow race then the overall standing. He is trying to get the rest of the scores back up this week. :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Damn, sorry to hear about all of the troubles. Let us know when you guys are back up and running please.

I'm working on rebuilding the site almost from scratch to eliminate the server conflicts and have tried to get the most recent info up first. I'm going to get the results for Angel Fire, Dunes and PMI back up tonight. I will be taking pieces down from time to time while I rework things. We were trying to wait till the end of the season but a few issues kept popping up. Check back on Thursday and I should have those scores back up for you.

Damn, sorry to hear about all of the troubles. Let us know when you guys are back up and running please.

The results are back up. We hope the changes we have made will work until we can rebuild the site this winter.

Good job to Brett on the Bull Hollow event 8/20. Excellent course layout, albeit tough for a desert sled rider like me. Excellent race organization. We're planning to be back next year better prepared. Thanks, Brett!

Good job to Brett on the Bull Hollow event 8/20. Excellent course layout, albeit tough for a desert sled rider like me. Excellent race organization. We're planning to be back next year better prepared. Thanks, Brett!

Thanks for coming down! :thumbsup: We only had about 70 riders at this event, those type of numbers make it hard to keep a series going. We had to pay out of pocket at the end to have that race. People want more races but don't show up? :ride: I would like to personally thank all of you who came out this year to make it a great season!! :applause: We are doing everything possible to get new and better locations for next year and maybe have a couple more races if we get the numbers early in the year. Myself and the Webe crew thanks you for a fun and action packed season.