Sign in to follow this  

ASV levers

I have been looking at ASV unbrakable levers. I have this question about them.

ASV sells you the lever with a perch but it doesnt carry a brake fluid reservoir.

How does the brake lever fit against the original perch/brake fluid reservoir?

I believe that you have to leave the original perch on, take the original lever off, put the ASV lever and perch on and press both perches together.

Would i have any issues fiting the f1 asv brake lever against the original perch/brake reservoir on my 92 cr250?

The website says it would work okay but I`m just trying to figure out how they work.

I am in mexico i`ll amil order them from the US so i cant return them if they dont fit.

They just replace the the lever. just like you would replace the lever if it was broken. undo the nut on the bottom and then remove the bolt and remove the lever. reverse it to install the asv lever. If you go pull the lever off the bike right now you will understand what gets replaced.

They just replace the the lever. just like you would replace the lever if it was broken. undo the nut on the bottom and then remove the bolt and remove the lever. reverse it to install the asv lever. If you go pull the lever off the bike right now you will understand what gets replaced.

I have already taken levers off and put them back on.

But I had misunderstod that they sold every lever along with a perch to guarantee Universal fit.

So what i understood from your replys and from the pics on their web site is that they only sell the lever on the brake side. And U just bolt it right in.

Thanks

ya i just got mine...with the clutch you get the whole perch with the brake you just get the lever

actually you can get just the clutch lever too. You don't have to get teh perch. You can get them for way less on ebay direct from ASV. They say they are refurbs they are selling on ebay but they have been all new product I have recieved and that is like 8 levers I have bought total.