Sign in to follow this  

question about size of bike

would a 125 be too small or just right for someone 5'10" 175lbs?

riding mx and trails if u want to know.

would a 125 be too small or just right for someone 5'10" 175lbs?

riding mx and trails if u want to know.

nope it won't be too small. Friend of mine prooved this too me the other weekend in the pro class. He usually rides a 300 xcw but this race hairscramble he decided too ride a 125 sx. He's big 300 + pounds the bike was still screaming with him on it. He still placed 3 overall in the pro class on it right behind dr.atwood, and mark hyde

300 pounds... wow :ride:

Yeah tell me about it, I was amazed he was still able too finish that good on it lol ..

I'm not sure if you guys know who mark hyde is. He's a legand in offroad racing.

He's a 4 time blackwater champion. Just do a search he's and amazing rider. :thumbsup:

nope it won't be too small. Friend of mine prooved this too me the other weekend in the pro class. He usually rides a 300 xcw but this race hairscramble he decided too ride a 125 sx. He's big 300 + pounds the bike was still screaming with him on it. He still placed 3 overall in the pro class on it right behind dr.atwood, and mark hyde

That poor, poor bike.

No it ain`t small. But I`m a little bit shorter and weight just a little bit less and i dont like my 250F at the trails. I like my 250 smoker.

It will work but i`ll be working extrahard if the terrain is to steep, sandy, etc...

125's are fun and you are not to big. You could also consider a ktm 200 (same size, more power). Just another example of why it is 99% bike and 1% rider (300 lb guy on a 125) but no one here believes it. Most here think it's 99% aftermarket exhaust, 1% displacement.