Sign in to follow this  

Online Yammie Parts?

I'm a brand new Yammie owner and want to know where I can get parts online for cheap(er). I get Honda parts from "Service Honda.com" and was hoping there was a Yamaha equivalent.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Did you search the web? I know that yamaha-motor.com has illustrated part diagrams but probably at OEM prices.

Here's some sites I found by doing a search:

bikebandit.com (I've had some success with these guys personally)

yamahapartstogo.com

yamahapart.com

xtremepowersports.com

temeculamotorsports.com

Let us know if these help

I need a YZ85 front hub to make a set of super-moto wheels and the place I posted had it for $88. Your place was $107!!! I don't know about the TT store, you can't check the prices online.

I compared other parts with the site you gave and the site I shop at, and there pretty even on most stuff, but other things vary.

For Example: Your site you posted wants $183.03 for a 2000 TTR125L gas tank, and Mr Cycles wants $166.77. I guess it all depends on what part it is. It changes for all of them. So there both good places to buy from!

Yes!!! Thumpertalk store must be good (based on what others say) - but the few minutes I spent there convinced me it sucks. Can it be any harder to surf/find anything? And what is it, Sam's club? I have to pay 10 bucks to join blah blah blah. . . . NO thanks.

Yes!!! Thumpertalk store must be good (based on what others say) - but the few minutes I spent there convinced me it sucks. Can it be any harder to surf/find anything? And what is it, Sam's club? I have to pay 10 bucks to join blah blah blah. . . . NO thanks.

how do you think they make it all so cheap :lame:

but your are right it is to complicated :p:thumbsup:

I would go with TT Store. I recently was going to buy fork/dust seals for my WR. I was being lazy and decided to get them from this new shop around the corner because I was there. He gave me a approximate decent price so I ordered. When I went to pick them up, the price was just a little higher that they quoted. I took them and then got motivated to go to the TT store. A quick check, I paid double compared to TT Store. In summary, I could have paid my shipping, membership fee, and tax, and still saved $20 on 4 seals. Next time, no matter what its the TT Store for me.

I have five yamahas total and always seems to need something. I have tried a lot of places including dealer. I placed an order on Monday from bikebandit.com with regular shipping @ $4.0. I received my order on Thursday. It is by far the easiest site to move around in. take a look.

I just checked mrcycles.com on the front hub. It's $60!!!! :cry: That is SUPER cheap. GREAT find! :thumbsdn::thumbsdn::excuseme::devil: