Online Yammie Parts?

Did you search the web? I know that yamaha-motor.com has illustrated part diagrams but probably at OEM prices.

Here's some sites I found by doing a search:

bikebandit.com (I've had some success with these guys personally)

yamahapartstogo.com

yamahapart.com

xtremepowersports.com

temeculamotorsports.com

Let us know if these help

I need a YZ85 front hub to make a set of super-moto wheels and the place I posted had it for $88. Your place was $107!!! I don't know about the TT store, you can't check the prices online.

I compared other parts with the site you gave and the site I shop at, and there pretty even on most stuff, but other things vary.

For Example: Your site you posted wants $183.03 for a 2000 TTR125L gas tank, and Mr Cycles wants $166.77. I guess it all depends on what part it is. It changes for all of them. So there both good places to buy from!

• 1 month later...
Yes!!! Thumpertalk store must be good (based on what others say) - but the few minutes I spent there convinced me it sucks. Can it be any harder to surf/find anything? And what is it, Sam's club? I have to pay 10 bucks to join blah blah blah. . . . NO thanks.

how do you think they make it all so cheap :lame:

but your are right it is to complicated ??

I would go with TT Store. I recently was going to buy fork/dust seals for my WR. I was being lazy and decided to get them from this new shop around the corner because I was there. He gave me a approximate decent price so I ordered. When I went to pick them up, the price was just a little higher that they quoted. I took them and then got motivated to go to the TT store. A quick check, I paid double compared to TT Store. In summary, I could have paid my shipping, membership fee, and tax, and still saved $20 on 4 seals. Next time, no matter what its the TT Store for me.

I have five yamahas total and always seems to need something. I have tried a lot of places including dealer. I placed an order on Monday from bikebandit.com with regular shipping @ $4.0. I received my order on Thursday. It is by far the easiest site to move around in. take a look.