Sign in to follow this  

Guys at the shop wouldent bealve me

OK so u guys have probably seen this from me before saying a broke a bolt but it ended up that it wasn't a bolt it was the shaft the bolt was connected to. and the guys at the shop didn't believe me that i broke it just by kicking. they said i must be bull shitting them. loll but hey w.e stuff happens and i kept telling them that and got them to install a E-start works great. after all that only ended costing me 390$ what a great day :thumbsup: y.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/...ista/tmp1D4.jpg

Whats a bealve?

Humm..How did I know he would get called on that?I knew it wouldn't be long.

That sucks.

I've had some SERIOUS issues with that part when the head of the bolt broke off inside of that thing. Then, I snapped an EZ Out in that stupid thing trying to get the rest of the bolt out. We all know how much EZ outs like to get drilled out, not very.

Before this post I wouldent think that anyone could write in English any worst than i do. (Being English my 2nd lenguage)

Now i bealve.

That's funny...I guess the electric start is the way to go....$390 that seems a bit much. Oh well guess it saves you alot of energy.

So what did u have to do?

After ruining about 10 drill bits, I brought it into the machine shop at my school. We drilled a new hole using the mill with moderate success. Again, we took a lot of drill bit casualties. Then, we had a helluva time finding a tap that will tap such a shallow hole. We tapped it but I didn't get as many threads in as I'd like. We needed a pretty small screw so I ended up taking a pretty long one and grinding it down to fit. It was all just a big hassle.