Sign in to follow this  

I got the coolest shirt today!

Hot chicks on fast bikes!!! :thumbsup::ride:

I do believe I now have a new favorite shirt!!! Thanks Lori!!! It's perfect.

Maybe I'll be able to make a future event. That would be very cool. At any rate, I'm going to proudly wear my shirt....it is so kick ass!!!! :applause:

Glad you like it! We had fun coloring the bikes in with fabric paint. If you do color your bike in, make sure you put a piece of cardboard between the front & back though or it bleeds through onto the back of the shirt!

We are going to do the Ladies Ride earlier in the spring for 2007 and might have it be a Poker Run. Mid May - late June and Mid September to late Oct are the prime riding months over here so if you are heading this way do it then.

Oh i get it, you made it your selfs. thats kinda cool. I got a fav shirt, its lime green and in the front it says "Id rather be riding" with the alpine star symbol. I wear it to work all the time and its so true!

Oh i get it, you made it your selfs.

No, actually we had them printed for our annual Ladies Ride with this on the front:

PantraHOTCHICKSONFASTBIKES62581.jpg

Then after the ride we did a potluck lunch and colored the bikes on the shirts in. :thumbsup:

No, actually we had them printed for our annual Ladies Ride with this on the front:

PantraHOTCHICKSONFASTBIKES62581.jpg

Then after the ride we did a potluck lunch and colored the bikes on the shirts in. :thumbsup:

haha thats one of those shirts you would see at an enduro, sweet shirt :applause:

man that shirt is sweet. have your ever thought about makin that sure and sellin it at races cuz i sure would buy it

Can I get one of those and then I'll print big letters on the back:

"SUPPORT STAFF"

you know, ummmm, in case any of the riders needed any "support."

Thanks for all the interest in the shirts! Sorry but unless we get at least 25 orders, the printer can't afford to make another run for us but we will have another one next year.

Support Staff, now THAT is funny, guess we should put that on the guy's shirts for the guys that helped out!