Sign in to follow this  

2 0r 4 stroke

which one is better and why which is a better buy 2 or four

We need way more info than this. What are you going to be using the bike for? What's your weight/height? Budget? Mechanic abilities?

ok i just wont to know in General which one do u preffer

Many different Money, riding, and maintenance situations will determine what you need

ya u guys were alot of help

it says soon to get kx 250 on your sig already

Which is better baked or mashed?

Have you actually ridden a dirtbike yet? That is not entirely a smartassed question either. That sounds like a question from a kid that has never ridden before and has almost no knowledge of the sport. If that is true, it will affect the answer.

if you plan to race 4 is the only way to go. some tracks have actually banned 2strokes. but if youve never ridden before go to the local auto parts store and get a bike there.

u'd have to test drive a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke and c wut u like better

im faster on my 2, but like my 4 better...

Any good?

Something to take into consideration is you do feel faster on a 2 stroke but then a 4 stroke flys by like your not even moving.

hi ive just swapped my 06 rm250 2 stroke for an 06 kxf250 and at last i have a bike i can actually ride!!!

first time out on it today and im 5 times faster and can ride for 5 times longer, thought i was ready for the 2t but not fit enough!

four strokes are soooo forgiving and easy to ride! :thumbsup:

What tracks have banned 2 strokes? First I've heard of that. I prefer 2 strokes, I ride a 4 stroke. Your question is either A, too broad and impossible to answer or B, just an attempt to start a battle that was played out long ago. Nobody is biting.

ya, but it isnt really a questin to ask on a 4 stroke site

What tracks have banned 2 strokes? First I've heard of that. I prefer 2 strokes, I ride a 4 stroke. Your question is either A, too broad and impossible to answer or B, just an attempt to start a battle that was played out long ago. Nobody is biting.

a few local tracks have said no thanks to the two stroke because they say since they arnt being raced in the AMA they dont race locally....which is total bullshit. i dont have a two stroke anymore and i think that is ridiculous.

a few local tracks have said no thanks to the two stroke because they say since they arnt being raced in the AMA they dont race locally....which is total bullshit. i dont have a two stroke anymore and i think that is ridiculous.
Wow, that is bull. Here, they have made the two stroke mandatory in some of the youth classes.