Sign in to follow this  

Cali-LR's Motozone (KTM} no more?

Not sure if LR's is out of selling KTM's altogether, or they are still selling them, but they sell KTM at Victorville Suzuki/Kawasaki now {Victorville MC Center =VMC it's named}. LR's was one city over in Hesperia and the building is empty now. KTM is now close to the 15 freeway. Better for the desert riders that frequent Stoddard Valley. Great, now when I go for DRZ parts, I'm doomed to want the KTM's even more...

L.R. sold it a year or so ago. The new owner tried to make a go of it but then KTM gave Chapparel(sp?) a dealership. New owner said "no thanks" and sold it to the guys in Victorville.

"Victorville MC Center" do they carry parts as well?

I am sure they do, but haven't actually gone over there yet, since they've been KTM/Kawi/Suzuki, or is it yami instead of kawi? I think the Honda shop is yamaha too here....

I called today and asked if they had all of the KTM goodies from LR's Motozone KTM and they said "yes" :thumbsup:

"Victorville MC Center" do they carry parts as well?

I went to the new Victorville KTM yesterday. They do sell parts for KTM. I was told they are moving eventually, and then it sounded like they will really go KTM crazy :thumbsup: I think they are going big! I think they will be relocating one off ramp down the 15 freeway at Roy Roger's Drive.

KTM Suzuki Kawasaki under one roof, as it stands now.

I believe Barstow and Victorville Motorcycle Centers is the same owners? BMC and VMC.

I made it out alive this time, only spent $20