Sign in to follow this  

gas gas

Yes, Gas Gas makes an excellent enduro bike. I've had 2 of them, an 01 xc200 and an 03 de300. They made really good usable power and handled really well. Very smooth easy to ride fast bikes. Very reliable too. Resale can be poor in some areas. I sold my 200 right away but it took 8 months to sell my 300. This is the perfect bike to buy used since you can find really good deals on nice bikes.

Awesome Bikes!

I own a EC200 2003, easily the best bike ive owned, and comes standard with Ohlins rear, marzzochi shiver forks, with great engine, frame wheels. All of which are very reliable and perfect for beginner or expert!

Go for it!

I've owned many bikes in the last 25 years, had mine for over a year and I'm still impressed with it. Great performer and very reliable. Check my garage for pics.

Gassers are outstanding, be my first choice as far as enduro bikes go, great bikes, reliable and there's the fact that parts off other bikes fit onto the Gassers. (Yamaha and Honda bits)

I have a EC200 and my dad has a EC250, both outstanding bikes. Tougher than alot of Honda's, Kawi's etc. Ive seen. Great handling bike to. I love mine, only thing that kinda sucks where I am is not having a dealer close by, speaking of, anyone know any good places online to get GasGas parts.