Sign in to follow this  

NEW: 45Kg 125cc dirt bike

I do love people who manage to avoid or ignore the marketing brigade, this thing:

http://www.fxbikes.com/fxproducts.html

would never see the light of day if they had to rely on a marketing plan to finance the R&D.

None of us are likely to own one, expensive and limited No's but I wonder if it's the start of a new class and if the big guys will want to jump on the bandwagon...

might be cool for some of those Trials riders. I'd imagine that being light as it is, it'd have quite an impact on performance.

might be cool for some of those Trials riders. I'd imagine that being light as it is, it'd have quite an impact on performance.

I used to ride trials, when I decided to start my second childhood I looked at the current bikes. They are superb, huge improvement over the bikes I used to use, and good for exactly one thing: not touching the ground for 30 sec.

I wanted something I could play with, I couldn't justify paying that much for a toy I'd use a dozen times a year. Guess what I looked for was something that was fun to use in a wide range of environments but almost everything on the market now is pidgeon-holed into one of half a dozen classes. Terain here is hugely varied but generally wet and steep, an FX would work well, wonder if they'll make a 65Kg 250 one day...