Does Anyone Remember Italjets?

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who remembers when Italjet motorcycles were around. A guy in my neighborhood had an Italjet Indian. I think it was an 80 but I am not sure. It had an Indian head on the side of the tank. I searched the web for some sites but didn't find too much. Anyone out there have photos of some Italjets?

Here's a few pics of my Italjet Victory 1 50cc. Don't know what year it is, but I'm told it was from the early 90's. Still got it and it runs like a champ!

I'm not married yet so I have no kids, but I loan it to my friends to train their children how to ride. They seem to love it....

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

edit the motor is the same as the current KTM 50, so parts aren't a problem. Body work is a different story - shameless plug for Cosmopolitan Motors here ?

I used to see a lot of them in shopping malls, converted into kiddie rides like the "horsie" - you put in 50 cents and it goes up and down for a couple minutes. You know what I mean. I always wondered what it would take to get one of those up and running again.