Sign in to follow this  

Omfg The Best Thing Ever Just Happend!!!!! Wahoooooooooooooooo

****GOT NEW PICS SCROWL DOWN!****

So I have been lookin to down grade and start racing right? So I'm at the track and their is a 06 yz250f for sale by some hard core racer from Cali. Its only listed for $4,200. All in all hes getting ready for the 07's and needs to get rid of it, we got it for only $3,800!! Their is only 1 race after the rebuild so its pretty fresh!

P8230006.jpg

He started a company BST (blood sweat and tears) thats actually a clothing company and he gave me some stuff. I'm so effin stoked... we pick it up Friday!

Alright boys I picked up Abby today and was so stoked. Got her home and have been in the garage for hours. I put on some lever grips, donuts, seat cover and a few things to adjust her to me. Here are some pics of her!

On the drive their...

P8250007.jpg

On the drive home....

P8250009.jpg

P8250011.jpg

Theirs a new cowboy in town!

P8250010.jpg

P8250012.jpg

P8250020.jpg

P8250019.jpg

P8250018.jpg

I didn't even notice till I got home that she had black eagle hubs too!

P8250016.jpg

P8250025.jpg

P8250021.jpg

P8250022.jpg

P8250023.jpg

P8250024.jpg

P8250026.jpg

P8250028.jpg

P8250027.jpg

I should have more hopefully by the end of this weekend in action, hope you all like it! :thumbsup:

Oh and the dudes site is www.teambst.com. cool if you go to media you can see my bike (I have all the blue plastics too).

Wow man that is great! I would be pretty stoked if I was you too. Can I get a link to his clothing companies website? I love what he did to that thing it looks wicked. I'll tell ya right now they are amazing bikes.

Thank you so much moto, the picture doesn't justify the bikes true beauty. For his company he started I googled it and came up with some stuff but the site is down or something. But I will get a site and or more info on his stuff when I go friday... I love the hat.

Yea the bikes are pretty gorgeous even in stock for like mine. The yellow and black is the perfect colors. Im in love with the black rear fender and rims on that bike. I might just have to do that to mine :wink:. Yea as soon as you get the info just PM me or something.

Thanks dude will do and ill also post more pictures of her (abby) friday or saturday depending apon when I take the first ride.

Congrats!! What a crazy good deal!! For an 06', WOW!

Which track did you find this deal at?

DUDE!! :ride::applause::thumbsup: awesome . i love the bike. man we have to ride some time soon .

will u take that to armenia with us next year?? u have to man.

awesome bike jay.

DUDE!! :ride::applause::thumbsup: awesome . i love the bike. man we have to ride some time soon .

will u take that to armenia with us next year?? u have to man.

awesome bike jay.

thanks Jon

Why not this year? you guys done riding or something?