Sign in to follow this  

Sept.9 Walton race?

I hear there is a vet race coming up possibly on,or about Sept.9, a Saturday, And it's supposedly a non cmrc event (yay!) Anybody know anything about this?

When we were at Walton on Saturday, we were chatting with one of the guys racing in the over 40 class. He mentioned something about it.

BJ

hmm dont know, but there is another one later on in september where you can ride the track. the event is called "moto's for mom's" im pretty sure. i dunno just heard it quickly from someone.

Sept 30/06 there is a race (Motos for Moms) in Walton, anyone interested in entering a team. check out the website www.motosformoms.ca

Flanker ,

I have a co-worker who rides also , if you were interested that would be 3 for the a Motos for Moms team , I'm sure I could get 1 more for team LINAMAR :ride: .

I'll get the HR lady to talk head office into scoring some Jerseys , but they most likely want us in that Linamar magazine the sent to my house every so often :thumbsup:

""Flanker ,

I have a co-worker who rides also , if you were interested that would be 3 for the a Motos for Moms team , I'm sure I could get 1 more for team LINAMAR .

I'll get the HR lady to talk head office into scoring some Jerseys , but they most likely want us in that Linamar magazine the sent to my house every so often ""

Judas,

team linamar sounds good, I'm not sure who you would have to talk to in HR, but hopefully they would be interested and wanna help out.

50BUCKS!!! NO F'N THANKS!!!!!!! Are they Nuts!??? If they would keep the price at about 50 bucks per member, they would have a bigger turnout!!! What's with the pushing "Canadas premier outdoor track"? What's with the Lee's? Ego? Good cause, bad deal! just my humble opinion