Sign in to follow this  

New Club Moto

Is set to open Sept 3rd, with Kirk running the tracks (3 of them).

Kirk was the same guy that ran things years ago before Mutant did their thing to it. Should be realy nice.

This, by the way, is a major save of a great piece of land and a great track. They really did a good job pulling this one off.

I heard they were using most of the land for something else not true? That is great they are reopening it up.

They first said that the property was going to be a maintenance yard for CalTrans, and then a parking lot, then the county was going to put a water canal through it, and now who knows.

If it reopens that will be cool.

Yes, I'm excited too, but $25 bucks now to ride. Yikes. :ride::thumbsup:

I used to ride there Tuesday nights after work. $20 was a lot for a couple of hours of riding, but $25 now is pretty stiff. I would love to support them more, but that really adds up. If it was only $10-15, I would probably go twice as often. With Carnegie only another 20 minutes away, which only costs $5, and I can ride track and trails.... for 6 months out of the year, I have to choose Carnegie on weekends for local riding. I don't mean to be a poor sport, but that's reality.

Yes, I'm excited too, but $25 bucks now to ride. Yikes. :ride::thumbsup:

I used to ride there Tuesday nights after work. $20 was a lot for a couple of hours of riding, but $25 now is pretty stiff. I would love to support them more, but that really adds up. If it was only $10-15, I would probably go twice as often. With Carnegie only another 20 minutes away, which only costs $5, and I can ride track and trails.... for 6 months out of the year, I have to choose Carnegie on weekends for local riding. I don't mean to be a poor sport, but that's reality.

$50 is an annual pass price - good for all those places Shady loves to go to - Carnegie and Hollister... and some others.

So tell the new owners what you posted here - most likely small business owners and want to make a go of it but could use input. Maybe a happy hour or "Ten Dollar Tuesdays" or something... If you go to Carnegie they make nothing.

It's not really a "new" owner.

Kirk first started Club Moto years ago, it changed hands, the track went to shit and closed, Kirk got it back and is now re-opening it.

Kirk was the old owner before Mutant purchased it.

Now Rob Dresser is the new owner with Kirk operating it.

Try bringing two kids. 25.00 is what I spend for burgers on the way home.

$25 is for one person. $35 for a family. That's actually a pretty good deal if you bring two kids and an adult...

I don't think $25 is steep if the place is prepped well and has a good layout.

$25 is for one person. $35 for a family. That's actually a pretty good deal if you bring two kids and an adult...

I don't think $25 is steep if the place is prepped well and has a good layout.

Agreed :thumbsup: