Sign in to follow this  

ktm 125sx 2003 plastic

i was wonderin if u could replace the old type plastic that have the single rear fender and side panel with the newer style one piece back end dont know if it would fit dont see why not :thumbsup:

its still not clear to me what year to what year you want to do...04 and newer had the single bolt. In order to change to that with an 03 you have to buy the subfame and airbox as well as the fender/sideplate combo. If you mean the brand new 07 style I dont know.

The 03 200, 250, and 450 sx had the new single bolt rear fender/number plate as well, I think he wants to adapt the new one piece fender/side panels to his 125 sx.

the 03 sx's had the one piece

you basicly need the new subframe and everything that connects to it

I believe it was all SX's in 03, but the EXC and MXC still had a 2 bolt seat. 03 was the transition yeart and it is mix n match. The question was titled 03 125 SX so Im still not sure what he is asking.

The 125 sx and 525 sx had the older seat side panel combo. He has a 03 125 sx that he wants to upgrade to the new style tail section

Like one person already said, you have to have a different subframe and I believe airbox along with a different seat.