Sign in to follow this  

WC RAD BRACE under stock guard

you use the hole plugged with the black cap on the fornt of the rads, the bottom front hole for the shroud, and the rear shroud screw by the frame.

its really easy to install. g'luck.

Ditch the WC braces and get either a Rooster, Unabiker or Flatland radiator guard. I had the WC braces and they were the worst investment I've put into my bike. They are all for show and really don't perform as advertised. I didn't even hit anything! I layed the bike down going into a sandy burm way too fast and not only did the brace crumple like paper, the radiator was ripped up beyond repair. I took the other side off and I was able to bed the guard easily with my bare hands! After buying a new left side radiator, I purchased the Rooster Performance Rad Guards. I layed the bike down hard up in the mountains and hit a tree square on the radiator once riding in American Fork Canyon, UT. No damage. If you can, return those WC guards; they are JUNK.

my brother just got some wc rad braces for his 250r an those things look amazingly flimsy! i accidently bent one with my had (luckily i bent it back before he noticed) on my 250x i have the flatlander gaurds which seem indestructable!