Sign in to follow this  

Anyone use SpiderGrips grips?

http://www.spidergrips.com/

saw these in rockymountain atv. looks to be a great grip. use the SLX if you have small hand and the M1 for large hands. cut out end if needed (read motard section).

Have them on my 250X, and I really like them! Soft compound though, so if you're "hard' on grips they might wear out easily.

i'd rather have comfort while i ride even if it wears out faster than more longevity and less comfort. since i have small hands i like the fact they make a slim line. which one do you use and what glove size are your hands. i'm a medium to small deponding on mfg.

thanks

Great comfortable grip. The only down side (as with any soft grip) is they tend to wear quickly. I always keep ans extra set in my parts bin ready for replacement.

I've got these on my bike now after reading so many positive things about them. They are really soft and comfy.

Spider grips are the SHIT!!!! Seriously, they are better than the stock grips by leaps and bounds. As mentioned above the downside to having such a soft comfy grip is that they wear out fast. After a year and a half mine are about done :thumbsup: