Engine/ Power Mods??

what mods are fairly cheap and giveoff tons of/ good amount of POWER and performance (suspenion done) mods goin on my kx250f 06 i run top 5 all time.. send my carb to be bored out by pro works racing? or tokyo mods? any 1 have there carb done by pro works racin? what mods like this carb boring, port/polish, exhaust, what other engine/intake mods n stuff like i want power amount! list all the mods u knothat im asking for.. thanks

what mods are fairly cheap and giveoff tons of/ good amount of POWER and performance (suspenion done) mods goin on my kx250f 06 i run top 5 all time.. send my carb to be bored out by pro works racing? or tokyo mods? any 1 have there carb done by pro works racin? what mods like this carb boring, port/polish, exhaust, what other engine/intake mods n stuff like i want power amount! list all the mods u knothat im asking for.. thanks

there isnt one bro...avg about $500 for 1 hp.........got pipe, cams, ign, tokyo mods carb on mine and while it is faster its not what you would think.......mags so over exaggerate performance gains......I would gues mine is putting out 37-38 hp

joe..didnt i tell you that you dont need mods ya dumbass! haha..wat up its 190 if ya get the hint ? ..screw the engine mods..they arent worth it untill ur expert or something..just get mad good suspension and practice..thats what i do..and look at the consi after i got stuck in the gate moto 1..i won that shit by half the track!

ahahahaha yeah lol you was HAULIN ass in lcq lol (my trophy is friggin crooked lol) any ways im gonna go am next season.. arent u too? i dont wanna run stock bike in am lol i'll prolly get killed a lil as it is in am.. but i was in 1st for a lap/and a half so i gues mods really arent the best.. but next seasn im gon get mods for am class lol i'll proly just set my sag and shyt like you said last night..

here ya go http://www.ronhamp.com/portal/default.asp?id=32&mnu=32

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402302

lets see 21lbs of torque out of a kx250f.... face it our hondas are better

Not to burst your bubble, but in allreality all these bikes are so close that anyone can win on anybike. When it comes to factory you're looking at kawaski and ktm as the front dogs NOT HONDA.

This ego shit with honda is quite annoying. You can have your honda they are good bikes but they are not a god given ohmen for dirtbikes, if they were then no one would ride anything else.

Either don't go into other forums or stop with your arrogent crap..

Not to burst your bubble, but in allreality all these bikes are so close that anyone can win on anybike. When it comes to factory you're looking at kawaski and ktm as the front dogs NOT HONDA.

This ego shit with honda is quite annoying. You can have your honda they are good bikes but they are not a god given ohmen for dirtbikes, if they were then no one would ride anything else.

Either don't go into other forums or stop with your arrogent crap..

your just envious

?

Have you given the contingency money any thought?Kawi out did everybody this year it is something to consider if you are a racer.Honda doesn't even come close to kaw or suz.

the 04-06 zukis were crap, sorry to burst your bubble, and kawi didnt out do everyone, honda won a few of the shootouts, and so did kawi

I was referring to actual money available by the manufactures ,Honda contingency this year is crap,So if any bike can win at anytime why not pick up some money when you can,We picked up close to 5000$ already and we are still not done yet.

I've taken that into consideration also, I was thinking about zuki for that also. I'll probably get another kawasaki due to some of the aftermarket parts from my bike can be exhanged to the new 07. I However have had nothing but bad luck with my 05. It may have been just a lemon who knows..