Sign in to follow this  

Durhamtown Single Track

Here is a little clip of some Durhamtown Single track.

Video Clip

The file is large. (30mb) So please right click and save as.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Here is a little clip of some Durhamtown Single track.

Video Clip

The file is large. (30mb) So please right click and save as.

Enjoy :ride:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

I love the sound too. I like the 2-stroke better in the woods.

Here is a vid of my 450 on the MX track.

MX Vid

Another large file.

Later

I love the sound too. I like the 2-stroke better in the woods.

Here is a vid of my 450 on the MX track.

MX Vid

Another large file.

Later

Great video, that is my favorite track there. It is great for learning, lots of tables. How do you like that 30' hump in the middle of the track?

I like that track as well. I'm a trail rider and ride MX about 3 or 4 times a year. The more I ride it the better I like it.

If your talking about the big jump (the one that looks like a wall riding up to it) I back out of the throttle every time. I will get a run at it, then wuss out as I get close. The jump is not that long, but I have problems hold it open going up it. Seems to scare me everytime. :thumbsup:

Me and my friends go up to Durhamtown a couple times a year. They have the best single track.

Later

A bunch of us Florida boys are going back in Oct. Check out the thread on the Southeast forum. There is always something more.

AggKTM how recent is that video of the track? I was wondering becasue I am driving from Memphis next weekend to get some riding in. The beginning of the video is from the (I assume) old quad track, but then it changes into the big track. I hope that this is the new layout of the big track. Now I am pumped and can't wait to get out there and kick some good Georgia dust up. If you can also tell me, how are the newer tracks in the woods now (tracks 5&6)? If anyone is up there at the same time come find me, it will be a bunch of Honda's with one Yamaha (that will be me). Also the first wall you come up on in the video was cut down about 40', I think it was originally 110' or something like that. :thumbsup:

The video was shot on 8/19/06 last weekend. I didn't ride the other MX tracks so I can't tell you what they were like.

This track was the quad track. The other track that is right beside it was closed.

The big jump was huge last time I was there. The distance is not to bad this time I'm just not that comfortable jumping yet. Maybe next time I go I'll nut up and jump that thing. :thumbsup:

Later

I like that track as well. I'm a trail rider and ride MX about 3 or 4 times a year. The more I ride it the better I like it.

If your talking about the big jump (the one that looks like a wall riding up to it) I back out of the throttle every time. I will get a run at it, then wuss out as I get close. The jump is not that long, but I have problems hold it open going up it. Seems to scare me everytime. :ride:

Me and my friends go up to Durhamtown a couple times a year. They have the best single track.

Later

If you're referring to the big'n on the SX track they have there, I withya on that...I rode that track once (against my better judgement)...nearly stalled my CR from chopping the throttle so radically. Been down too many times, busted way too many body parts to even flirt with that!

I'm nowhere near being as talented or as brave on that type track as the guys I see riding them...now they're good. I'll stick with the woods...

"A man's got to know his limitations"

:thumbsup:

Nice video! Which trail is that?

I was there over Memorial Day Weekend...saw a guy on a KTM with a helmet cam...wasn't you was it?

The trial was new loop #6 on the left side of Bridge Out Rd.

I was on a Honda.

I like the woods better than the tracks myself.

Later

That is a good trail to ride but not as tight as it gets on the property. I wish they wouldn't have put green arrows on 6 cause you know the 4 wheelers are going to try it soon and rut it up.. Did you hit any of the single TIGHT track on the other side of the property???? Man I'm glad I live 40 minutes away......

yup, I rode there today with rush2112 and as a matter of fact rode that #6 trail off Bridge Out Rd twice today. Not the tightest there, but the best flowing trail going at DP right now. Fun stuff for sure!

Awesome vids AGG! Post more of the singletrack if you have more and in higher quality if you can. Also it helps the viwer if there a rider in front of the cam man(mx vid) great nonetheless!

Nice vids. If I may offer a little advice, AggyKTM, try being a little more aggressive with the throttle and carrying more speed up to the jumps. You seemed to be casing on some of the jumps in the MX vid. That track looks like fun. Its so wide that you can be really aggressive and not have to worry about crashing.