Sign in to follow this  

Got a new Bike, the 440's now for sale!

Hi Peoples!

Long time no write!

Most of you probly wernt here when I was on, long time ago.

Well I still love my XR440. I would love to keep it. But today i just bought a new bike! Its the only bike in the world that I would buy to replace my 440.

None other than a new KTM LC4 640 SuperMotard!

It was on sale. It was too good to refuse. I just Had to get it! Ive always wanted one. Like I said, Its the ONLY bike that I'd prefer over my XR. If I couldnt get an LC4 supermoto I would never sell my XR. Cause I love it!

Thats probly pretty obvious from all the photo's in my Gararge!

Well here's the photo from the web site of my new best!

bikeimage.php?i=283&w=800

It looks ausome out the back with the twin exhaust!

I found it here in Perth, The only 05 model LC4 left in Oz, Cause the 05 model is on sale! :applause:

I took it for a test ride and HOLY SHIT!! That thing has Balls!! SO much fun to ride! SO Hard to keep the front wheel on the Ground Too! So much Power!

Oh god I loved it! Couldnt wipe the smile off my face! I got back to the dealer and said SOLD!!

I got the KTM for $8500!! Its a demo model, done 3500kms. Straight from Sydney, it was the KTM's production test bike that all the magazine tester's rode. I cant complain! Usually they cost $12800!! I got it SO cheap!!

So Im picking it up next week end when im back here in Perth, to take my new baby back to Geraldton.

I I'll try to sell my XR440 for $6500 Aust. Its got a 22L Acerbis LR tank, Performance Cam, Wiseco forged piston/440 big bore kit, UNIfilter & street tyres.

So yea, I'll be sad to see the XR go. but it did me good for the 3 and a half years I had it. I would of done close to 40 thousand km's on it! Never had a problem with it! It was Ausome!

But this new KTM will be even better! :ride::thumbsup:

congrats on the purchase... you would never catch me on something that ugly looking.. no matter how fast or how much power it has :thumbsup:

XR 4 LYF

congrats on the purchase... you would never catch me on something that ugly looking.. no matter how fast or how much power it has :thumbsup:

XR 4 LYF

Nice comment.

Ok, But how long have youse owned your XR4 for?

Ive had mine for nearly 4 years. and done about 40 thousand kays on it.

Im a bit over it. Due for somthing different.

I do love Honda too. But they just dont make any other bike that I would buy. & the KTM LC4 is the ONLY other bike I like over my XR4.

Seriously, if you took one of these things for a ride, you'd want one too! They are SO fun on the road! & It got Ball Tearing power!

If your XR's done 40k, id recommend reducing the price down to 4500$ or ther abouts. I just tried selling my 03' model with 10k on it for $5500, youd be suprised how many people rang up and asked to drop the price. 40 000 kms is a hell of a lot of k's.

Its done 40K in total. But only 10K kms since I rebuilt it with the big bore kit - New Piston, Rings, sleeve & Cam.

My mate just sold his 03 XR400 a couple of weeks ago for $7000. But he only had 2 thousand kms on the clock.

Mines in immaculate condition for how many kms it done. Plus its had that work done on it. So I'll start at $6800 ono, and go from there.

The local bike shop told me they would give me $4500 for it as a trade in. So I want a fair more bit than that then.

If they told you to drop the price at $5500, tell em their Dreamen! Is yours it good condition? Or is it all scratched up & corroded engine?

Im just saying that I have kept mine in really good nick. & and I think its worth that much.

But I guess I'll soon find out if it is wont I. :thumbsup:

Na, mines like new as well. Guess out your way theres more of a market for them.