Summer 06 - Rides, Brides and Jive Photo album

It's been a pretty good summer of riding for me. I always figured summer starts in June, and June started with the Fools Gold Enduro, and was that ever a great way to kick off the summer. Me, BigBob, and two others from the Polka Dots had the second minute in the "C" class, and it was great to be able to ride the whole thing with some friends. That was my first ever real enduro, and although it kicked my butt, I'll definitely do it again. ?

Did some more local riding in June up at Elkins, and finished the month with the Polka Dots annual two day Nevada ride. July was mostly local riding, Elkins, finnaly got to ride all of loop 5 at Foresthill, and late in the month I was introduced to some of our local High Sierra trails. August has been dedicated to the High Sierrra stuff, and it's been a blast, in fact I think I'll finish the month with a little more riding up there. :applause:

Other than the riding I have spent some time staying involved in the Eldorado National Forest trail designation process. I'm still not sure if our efforts will make a difference, but we gotta keep at it. :ride:

All-in-all it's been a pretty good summer. I had good times riding with some of you guys that I've been riding with for a while, and also rode with a bunch of great people that I hadn't met before. :applause:

High Sierra Paradise

Sierra Granite

There is a cure for the summertime blues!

It doesn't get much better than this!

Another great summer and it's not even over! Still have a Bodie Ghost Town/Mono Lake Ride and Mt. Whitney.(I wish I was riding it!)

Here are a couple of the highlights in Chron Order:

Technically Spring

Goodbye Olde "Green" Friend

In with the New!

Dirty Sanchez!

Bears & Beers

Top of the World MA!

G0damn this Summer is going to be hard to top next year!

Let's Ride ?